My best vacation ever

One of the best vacations I’ve ever had and that I remember mostly is a trip to Concón that we made with some friends from my previous career in summer 2019. A friend has an apartment there and it is a very special place since we generally go there every vacation since we met.

That summer was particularly special because it was the first time that the whole group was together and no one was missing, so the experience itself was very nice. That time we stayed for 2 weeks and taking advantage of the proximity we also went to Viña del Mar and Valparaíso on some occasions.

One of the activities that we did many times and for me is one of the most significant was to go to the Concón dunes and spend the whole afternoon talking, singing and drinking (with responsibility obviously) having a really good time together. We ended up full of sand on the way back and had to take a shower when we arrived, but seeing how the sun was hiding in the sea from the top of those dunes made everything totally worth it.

This is one of the vacations that I always remember with nostalgia and I can't wait to go back one day again.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The pandemic situation