The place I would like to visit


One of the countries that I would like to visit the most is Japan.

Japan is a country with a millenary culture and with ancient traditions, many of which date back more than 2000 years and are still very present today.

It's interesting that all these traditions intersect with new technologies and more contemporary customs, which is why I consider that it's worth breathing all this tradition for oneself in its streets, cities, temples, gastronomy and people. One of the biggest things that interests me about this particular culture is everything that surrounds the manga and anime industry.

Its cities are made up of giant metropolises, large buildings, people everywhere and hundreds of entertainment venues. And in turn, cities of a more traditional nature such as Osaka or Yokohama.

I would like to visit all of them, as well as emblematic places such as Mount Fuji. The best thing seems to see it from afar and with perspective, for which it is necessary to go to locations far enough away from which you can have great views.

I'd love to be able to live there for a few months to travel across the country and visit all these places to learn much more about Japanese culture and traditions.

Comentarios

  1. Wow! Japan seems to be a really cool and complex country, it's really interesting for me to read and to know that a chilean wants to go to a not western country. I hope that you can go!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh that's cool! I would like to visit Mount Fuji too!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best vacation ever

The pandemic situation