Post 5: My Future Job

When I think of a job that I may have in the future, I think of one that allows me to balance my profession with other aspects of my life and allows me to improve both personally and professionally, with real possibilities of promotion and meeting people who can contribute to my training and development. With this I hope that this job does not promote individuality or competition among its workers and supports teamwork.

In addition to this, I would like a job outdoors but at the same time have an office-type place where I can organize and manage everything. I imagine it as a spacious place when I can concentrate on what I am doing.

About the salary, the ideal would be that it can allows me to live calmly and without borrowing debts if it is not necessary and allows me to generate savings to be able to use them later.

If this job gave me the opportunity to travel I would do it happily, hopefully to complement and improve what I have already learned. I hope once I finish my undergraduate studies to deepen my knowledge in biological and forensic anthropology with a postgraduate degree, I don’t care if it is outside of Chile or here as long as it is something that serves to my interests and needs.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best vacation ever

The pandemic situation