Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

I think doing a postgraduate degree is very useful to deepen knowledge about certain specific areas that are of interest. In addition, it allows professionals to take on a different and more qualified workload, which is why it can increase remuneration levels.

I would like to do some specialization in biological and forensic anthropology, the ideal would be to do it outside the country since I would like to learn more languages ​​while I am abroad and traveling. There are many universities that I could access, one is the University of Granada and there is a postgraduate degree in biological/forensic anthropology. It would be good to be able to do it, since I have relatives in Spain and the language would not present a major problem.

Another similar one that I found is a master in forensic anthropology and archeology at Bournmouth University, UK. It would be interesting to be able to access but I would need a scholarship since the cost is very high for me, both for this and for other postgraduate programs that I have been seeing.

In any case, I think that I could use some part-time studies because that way I could study and work at the same time and thus pay for expenses such as university, transportation, food, some medical insurance or whatever I consider convenient to be able to have a good and pleasant experience.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best vacation ever

The pandemic situation